Thursday, October 1, 2009

DanLo's 3 Biggest Decision in life

Dear All,

In Every Season of our lives. As we grow, whether you like it or not. We some how will make decision. Decision to follow Jesus whole heartedly, trust in Him, surrender everything back to Him, turn away from wicked sins, what course to study, which uni to enroll, career paths, yes or no to the boy/gal, and etc.

If you determine to be obedient to God, honor him in every decision you make, I am glad for you. God will not shortage you. IF only we know and so clear of what he wants us to do, where to go and which DECISION TO MAKE.

HOWEVER, the journey in our lives is not as easy as we think, it has been so challanging for me. Especially when we are at the crossroad and God is silent.




After all, I know that God is telling me "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD (Jeremiah 29:11-14)

I remember that last year, I listened to John C Maxwell was talking about Managing Decisions. Some of the highlights in his talk was

The Secret of your successes are determined by your daily agenda.
The Secret of your successes are determined by what you do today .


Successful people make important decisions early of their life and they manage their decisions the rest of their life.

Making decisions is overrated, managing decisions is underrated.

Let's hear more from HIM! He is a good mentor. Christian leader and Business Man!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vl92wsQeWU [corrected]

I truly think it is very significant for you and I even at this age to make Godly decision that honor Him with our lives in every decision that we make in every stage of our life and manage them well. So that we can be successful in our marriage, career, to be good parents, in serving God, and more importantly the successful child of God in God's eyes.

There is a saying, the decisions that you made in the 1st half of your life will most influence/impacted of what your 2nd half of your life would be. Therefore, Make It Wise.

My Three Biggest Decisions in my life are
  1. Confess my feeling to the girl that I would like to spend my life with.
  2. Confess all my hidden sins to my mentor. I mean ALL! ALL!!
  3. Choose to Trust the person when no one trust. (not by sight, by faith)

God Bless.

Love,
DanLo

3 illumination(s):

Noel said...

Hi Dan,

Glad that you believe in Jesus, not by sign but by faith.

Can you tell me more about faith? What does faith consist of?

Look forward to hear from you.

-Noel

danLo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
danLo said...

Hey Noel,

Thanks for reading n commenting.

I am sorry, where did we meet again?

The bibles tells us in

Hebrews11:1 faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

I would love to share more with you. Do you have email or any form of online communication tools?

love,
DanLo