Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hanrick's super important decisions

1. Girl(s)
Be it relationship or life partner. She needs to have personality, character, values and most importantly, looks. I mean, she's got to look hot too cause, you don't wanna wake up every day and first thing you see's a monster. I'm still a guy with hormones. God made me this way :)

2. Future
Career or ministry, I don't wanna go against God's will cause I'm a good boy. And besides, you'll prosper in anything as long as it's God's will for you. So it'll be quite cool if God's will for me is in the marketplace and I end up making lots of money. Not saying that money's good, but it's definitely not bad.

3. My Entourage
Everyone have friends. Just whether good or bad. So I wanna surround myself with good people like these wonderful people from Glow United (yes, i'm being sarcastic :P). They're gonna influence you whether you like it or not so you better choose them carefully cause you don't wanna end up dealing drugs and getting shot in the head when you get caught. If you get caught. :D



Oh, I'm gonna just promote a little about my blog here since I took the trouble to do this.
Visit my blog at www.hanricklee.blogspot.com
Very, very nice. Lots of pictures for those who don't know or don't want to read.
Awesome. Ciao :)

0 illumination(s):