Tuesday, September 29, 2009

3 biggest decisions........ah?! (WengHong)

honestly.... nvr think about it.... coz still young to think... and because i am an Aquarius.... typical Aquarius, i change my decision every 10 seconds :p thats my nature..... sorrry

but right now, i think lah...should be:

1. choose the right JOB (I happy with the working style, environment and the colleague, and i like the job very much)
2. choose the right FRIEND (they influence us the most..... get into wrong type of friend, it means you are gone forever...)
3. last but not least choose the right LIFE PARTNER (definitely the most most most important, dont u think so?)

as conclusion, all the decisions, i must happy with it, otherwise, it will make me suffer and regret in the rest of my life......

DUN LET REGRET OCCUPY UR LIFE.... BECAUSE U CONTROL UR LIFE.... (do sound like lindy isnt it? yeah......)


0 illumination(s):