Sunday, October 4, 2009

3 Most important decisions....(Millicent)

*Bf vs God.... i've always had things my way. preferred it over God's. However,  i realized that my ways have limits and  just cant get me where and what i want. Only then i looked up to God to say  'Father please help here, i need some strength to continue the fight'  Of course with God its either Him or the World. My Bf (now ex) had always been my world. He really meant the whole world to me then,  and  I couldnt imagine anything worth living for, past our rltnshp. deep down i knew the rltshp robbed me of my passion for God. I had to reprioritize, put God first and just delete the rltnshp from the list. Just as simple as this, but it hasnt been easy at all. Finally after over a year i was bold enough to say.."look, i'm letting go of us so that i can live for God' (i thought, you know if its true love it will survive this test) Ever since, i feel like a conqueror! My time will come, i'll have a bf/fiancee when time's right.                     
  Seek God 1st, and make Him the foundation of your relationships. Or invite Him into the messes of your life and let Him take over.

*Completely surrendering my life to God. ( as in Romans 12, preferably NLT version) i've overcome the fear of any challenges and hardships that might come my way as a result of living for God.  2Timothy3:12 , in NKJV was discouraging at first but now i've made up my mind, the trouble will be worth double blessings!

*I feel so light now, i'm an overcomer! With God by my side, my career path will be straightened and i'll marry the right man at the right time. yes, seek God and you will be assured of this. All i needed was God. and in short my 3 biggest decisions were 1) letting go of all that distanced me from God, then 2.)actually committing myself to serving God and 3.)staying true to the person He has made me be. 

Halleluyah! I love God. He's amazing, beyond what any diction in this world can explain. He will fill that space in You, and through Him you will have peace and joy. God Bless y'all. I pray that He will touch you too like He touched me, and even better. in Jesus' name, Amen.




5 things i fall for  in a guy( not in any order)
1. he should make me laugh
2. love God & me too=)
3.  should be good to look at (handsome)
4. fun and adventurous...should like travelling
5. confident

10 b430
1. get married 
2. get a motor bike license and own a harley davidson bike
3. race someone on the fast lane, F1
4. drastic hairdo! maybe go bold.
5. full time minister of Gospel, touching lives, bringing hope, healing.....
i want to have all gifts of the Holy spirit, oh, even prophesy.
6. kids too, the sooner the better, dont wanna look like a granny to my own kids
7. play a guitar/drums...perfectly
8.own a chain of  boutiques for women lingerie and accesories.
9.brabus bentley, bmw6series,rangerover......
10. my dream house
(this list is subject to changes, for material stuff it will be the latest trends.)




1 illumination(s):

danLo said...

Hey Melli,

I am so blessed by your openness and sharing.

I just sense that God is reminding you Romans 8, perhaps the whole Romans 8! You read it if you can.

Indeed, you are conqueror! Thumb UP!

And I just want to remind you,

YOU ARE THAN A CONQUEROR!!! through him who loved us.

God Bless you, sista.

DanLo