Monday, October 5, 2009

A lil' bout me

I thought this would be fast.. But after doing this I realized its not.

Who is she??
Rachel (In Hebrew: Innocence of Lamb)
吉珍 (In Chinese: Lucky Treasure)
Child of God
The eldest daughter born from (though imperfect but) awesome and loving parents
The Jie Jie to her 2 talented sisters and 1 super adorable brother


What about her??
+ Loves God with all her heart, soul and mind
+ Dreaming she be held in God's arms every sec
+ Wanting to serve God all through her days, hrs n min (but is a student.. for now)
+ Has wonderful families at home, church, college (CF), etc
+ Passionate for the youth because she believe they can be revolutionist
+ Loves kids, animals, youth, cute and cuddly stuff, etc
+ Can have drastic mood swings (learning to make it better)
+ Either overly serious or overly playful (Nid Balance!!)
+ Not a on-stage person but back-stage person
+ Not very good with transferring the message across sometimes
+ Must have a balance of silence and noise

Err.. Thats all I can think of for nw. To know more, talk to me online or find me at Glow United ba =P.

5 things I'll fall for in a guy:
~ Loves God with all his heart, soul and mind
~ Respects and loves me for who I am =D
~ Active and not passive attitude yet humble
~ Loves kids and respects ppl elder & younger than him
~ Independent, knowledgeable, wise... (good character)

These are my main points, I guess (unless miss out something). Hm.. I think my standard a bit high XD.

Last but not least, 10 things BEFORE 30:
  1. Graduate studies
  2. Got a steady job (To support family and parents, I have a feeling I might nid to support my brother's education too >.<)
  3. Steadily serving Him (fully - if He calls me to)
  4. Get a lover
  5. Married happily
  6. Own a house
  7. Has kids (I don't wanna be too old to have kids, later susah)
  8. Make an impact on the youth
  9. Achieve all my mom's recipes (if possible, her cooking is awesome and must not be forgotten ^.^)!!
  10. Taking my family (prob parents too) overseas for holiday at least once

Its almost in order coz it was easier to think tht way @.@, but who knows what God might change.

Yay!! I'm done (after 2hrs..)!!

❤Rachel❤

0 illumination(s):