Sunday, June 6, 2010

Alex's Childhood Memory........... (he force me to write this...)

I was still a kid (13 1/2) when this accident happened.

on that day, i was going out with my daddy, for playing squash. We have some good time at that moment before the accident happened.

My father have a smash on the squash, and I feel surprise and then I fell down and landed with my left hand. The left hand bone was broken and become like this
(source: Alex's drawing)

"ouch, is pain daddy............ T.T"

then my daddy rubbed it back with his bare hand and then become like this (source: Alex's drawing.... again)

My father thought it was okay, but in fact, is pain and I CANNOT CLOSE MY HANDS!!!!


Few weeks later, it was worse. I CANT EVEN TIE MY SHOELACES......

I told my parent about this, but this is what they told me "Alex, dont pretend anymore, ok?" They not believe me .............. (from wenghong: your own parent also not believe you, so now you know how credible you are to us)

After I went for Chinese doctor, he said my hand is broken from inside (???? chinese doctor??)

Then i went for normal doctor (who and where is the abnormal doctor???), he said my hand was broken after he looked at thee X-ray.

"...then viola! my hand now so sexy =p Just that my knuckles didnt grow properly cause i didnt clench my hand to stretch them... " (quoted directly from Alex -.-")

So, this is what Alex has shared to us in Ikea. It is a true story, Alex claimed that. But most of us doubted about it.

0 illumination(s):