Monday, August 24, 2009

See You Guys Soon!

Hey Glowers!

Hope you guys are having a great time when you're reading this. As most of you know, I'll be / I'm away to Hainan for work purpose.

Although this is my second trip, but this time I definitely feel harder to leave this place compare to the first time due to many reasons, but one of them are you people!

You all have been such a great people in cell, and you have no idea how much joy I have everytime I see all of you. Reason being is because you college people, willing to spend your Friday night in cell to learn the Word of God rather than other places where usually college students will be on Friday night :)

It's a joy to see also - that all of you have grown in character. I've seen you guys rising up, taking up responsibility, and also making cell like a family! I believe one day you guys will rise up as leader to lead the next generation!

You people has made GLOW United such a joyful place to be! That is why I feel harder to leave this time ahhaha. So you people take care ya! I'll see you all when I'm back, and I'll be waiting for the 'winning' sms :)

See ya !!!

- JW

0 illumination(s):