Sunday, March 22, 2009

Arrived in China safe & sound

Hi Glowers,

I reached Hainan airport at 1030am.

The hotel I'm staying is quite good, with swimming pool and a small gym. Sorry no pics at the moment coz I forgot to bring the cable to transfer pics hahaha, will post them 1 shot when I'm back.

The weather here is the same a KL, very hot. Office is just 10-15mins away from my hotel so me and my colleagues are gonna walk to the office everyday.

My room has a PC (with internet) and a LCD TV, loaded with local & foreign channels (HBO, CNN), so its actually quite enjoyable ........ if I could have the whole room to myself hahha.

Will keep you guys updated if there's anything interesting happening here, but for now, I gotta get ready to sleep, coz I didn't sleep yesterday ahha.

Signing Off
JW

0 illumination(s):