Sunday, September 21, 2008

10 things DanLo wants to see happen before 30.

I am humble come before God and surrender my 10 things that I want to see before my 30.

1. Involve in Church Planting Project.
2. Own my first company.
3. Preach God word from Pulpit.
4. Compose a song for God and my wife.
5. Own my house and have independent life.
6. Own my 1st BMW car.
7. Achieve Passive Income.
8. Go mission trip.
9. To be one of the top salesman with integrity in a Corporate and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
10. Spend my family for a trip wherever they wish to go.

Dream BIG and Protect you dream.
Don't let somebody tell you "you cant do something".
You want something, GO GET IT!!!
Don't settle for Second Best in your life.

God wants the best for you and He deserves your Best.

DanLo

2 illumination(s):

Philip Tan said...

you want to compose a song for your wife..

but you never put down whether you wanna see yourself getting married. ! hahhaha =p

Anonymous said...

because... I am not sure whether God plans for me to get married in my 20s. well, enjoy life first. Must choose the right one, dont play play. ;)