Friday, July 25, 2008

Who I am and Who shall he be?

Ok. I had this saved for almost two weeks already. SORRRRYY!

After constant "naggings" and well, the strike of guilty conscience for prolonging my "promise" for super long, I have decided to finally think bout what to write. Yet, I don't know what. hehe =P anyway, here it is.

The I Am:
  • An introvert(ed) extrovert.
  • Night person with short sleeping hours. (Anybody needs a late night chat? )
  • On the contrary to what most people think. I'm NO more a teen. Just passed only.. Haha
  • Always forgetting to say a lot of things and only remember after I’m done. i.e. when I’m sharing/praying or something. I’ve got something super chim/important or so to say.. but leaves half of them out when I’m actually sharing. Which is why, a lot of times, what I say does not entirely make sense or have connection to the topic. (So, sorry if I do erm, not make sense. Heheh). Also why I prefer to write rather than talk.
  • I can be quite blatant with my words.. Esp, when I’ve passed my limit of patience. So, you’d better not make me angry. XD
  • I’m extremely fickle minded. (Explains why I don’t like making suggestions)
I think that’s enough. Haha. So, you'll just have to try and get to know the me me, yourself.

The 5 of the few attributes he should have :
  1. Has to carry himself with self esteem and confidence yet humble. Knowing when to be serious and playful in given situations.
  2. Intellectual who challenges my thoughts and brings me up to another level. Spiritually, mentally and on other matters of concern. (i.e. bringing out the best in me, yet “minimizing” the bad)
  3. One who can see through me even when I’m covering up. Someone whom I’m comfortable with (to the extent where if there’s silence, it’s not awkward) and able to know who I am rather than what I appear to be enabling me to be myself (hence, I'd actually be super talkative.. Hehe)
  4. A caring, compassionate and loving heart for people and animals. And has a good relationship with his family and will be able to “tahan” my family and my stupid random-ness =P
  5. Outgoing, spontaneously random with a musical talent as a plus point who makes me just smile (not meaning the entertaining way).
If you’re wondering why I didn’t put a man of God. Cause it’s a non-negotiable. So cannot be compromised. The above, well, can tweak a bit lah ;)

OK. I know it’s actually more than 5.. But they’re co-related.. :P
It’s still not right. But I’d better put something up before some people make more noise. Haha

And yes, I know it looks and is very cheong hei :)
But you see. The longer you wait, the longer it is.. and the less for me to write next (in a very long) time. ahaha

Pei Ling

0 illumination(s):