Monday, June 30, 2008

i am JoL[i]N

hey there,

i'm quite new in this cell

so b4 u get to see the real me(beware!), here's some introduction:


A lil something bout me!!

  1. I am what u see in the picture. (sorry har....a lil syok sendiri but dats wat i can find in my lappy so that u can identify me)
  2. I am proud to say that I was born and bred in Penang, the land of Yummy food
  3. I am eligible to vote dee (meaning i'm above 21!)
  4. I am a 1st Generation christian and my family will soon to follow...Amen
  5. And oh, did i tell u i've a cute daddy, gorgeous mum and a hot lil sis??
  6. 5 of the many things i look for in a man is *drum roll*

Godly, Matured, Funny, Reliable, Sensitive

7. The rest bout me is for u to find out.... =p

P/S : killing 2 birds with one stone - Who Am I? + 5 things I look for in a Man

0 illumination(s):